- Create your hack based on one or multiple categories.
- Your hack should align with the problem statement/ categories.
- Remember to be creative, you can create a web page, app, meme generator, app template, whatever you want! Just make sure to tailor it so that it aligns with the categories.
Download Problem Statement document here
- Go to my-hack.devpost.com
- Click “Register for this hackathon”
- Sign up for Devpost if you don’t have an account already
- Click “Enter a submission”
- Click “Add a new project”
- Fill out information about your project
- Click “Submit to Hackathon Demo”
- Feel free to edit your project page before the deadline.
This video provides a great run-down of the process!
After you’ve submitted your hack, you will be expected to give a short presentation to the judges of your demo. Make sure to do the following during your presentation:
● Describe what your project does
● Demonstrate how it works
● Explain the technology used
● Discuss what you learned
● Pitch time: 5 minutes max
● Judge Q/A: 5-10 minutes